restaurant "food poisoning"

The Telegraph
You wouldnít think it’s possible that three bites of a hamburger from a fast-food restaurant would be fatal or that ordering a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice could result in a miscarriage — but it has happened.
A 6-year-old California girl died several years ago when she ate a burger contaminated with E. coli bacteria. The orange juice made a Washington woman ill because it was not pasteurized.
Dining out is so commonplace — nearly one in two American adults eats out every day — and itís an experience that often is taken for granted.Continue Reading Foodborne illness can be deadly